- TVRJ, Inc. is not a law firm. Therefore, we cannot offer you legal advice or services.
- The information found on this website is NOT intended to replace legal advice and is NOT a substitute for specific advice concerning individual situations.
- Much of the information we share is from personal knowledge and experience, or careful research and investigation. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to the accuracy or applicability of any of the topics discussed to your particular situation.
- Some links on this website may contain links to other web-sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. TVRJ, Inc. includes these links solely as a convenience to you and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its content.
- TVRJ, Inc. reserves the right to remove any links or content that it chooses, at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability to you or any third party.
- While the information contained within our Texas Voices For Reason and Justice website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
- We accept no liability of any kind for your use (or misuse) of the information contained herein. Prior to making use of any information you find here, you should discuss the matter with your own legal adviser, to be certain you understand the personal implications of your contemplated actions.
- TVRJ, Inc. shall not be liable for any injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the web site. TVRJ, Inc. shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use or inability to use the web site or the content.