Texas Voices For Reason and Justice is a statewide, non-profit, volunteer organization devoted to promoting a more balanced, effective, and rational criminal justice system. TVRJ advocates for common sense, research based laws and policies through education, legislation, litigation, and support for persons required to register for sex related offenses as well as for members of their families.
- No sexual abuse is ever acceptable.
- Sex offense laws and policies should be based on sound research and common sense, not panic or paranoia.
- Current laws and policies that paint all sex offenders with one broad brush are counter- productive, wasteful, and cause needless harm.
- Each offense must be judged on its own merits with a punishment that fit’s the crime and does not waste taxpayer dollars.
- The public sex offender registry and residency restriction laws do not protect children but instead, ostracize and dehumanize entire families.
- Money spent on purely punitive measures would be better used for prevention, healing, and rehabilitation
Please consider making a donation!
TVRJ, Inc. (Texas Voices for Reason and Justice) is a 501(c)(4) not-for-profit organization that engages in political lobbying, advocacy and public awareness.
Due to our lobbying activities, donations are not tax-deductible.
If you prefer to donate by mail, please send your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 23539
San Antonio, TX 78223
We would also appreciate Office Depot Gift Card donations and/or Postage stamps.
Monetary donations may be made online safely and easily through PayPal .